Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services (PMHFOS) provides specialized services to address the unique needs of individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. PMHFOS strives to be an innovative human service organization that consistently exceeds the expectations of our consumers, their families, and communities.
PMHFOS is currently seeking a talented and motivated Vice President of Information Technology to join our team. The Vice President of Information Technology will provide the strategic vision and leadership across all aspects of IT at PMHFOS and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of PMHFOS hardware, software, network infrastructure, and network security. The Vice President of Information Technology will advise Executive Management of recommendations to further optimize IT-related processes, workflows, systems, and services, such as through automated solutions, enhanced technologies, and/or integrated services, and will lead the development and implementation of IT initiatives that are key strategic priorities for PMHFOS. This position will report directly to the Chief of Staff.
Apply today and find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE VICE PRESIDENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
- Lead and oversee the identification, analysis, and implementation of solutions for opportunities for enhancements to the organization’s information systems, including hardware, software, network infrastructure, and network security.
- Oversee all operations within the IT Department to maximize internal productivity, services, and network security.
- Lead the evaluation of purchased IT resources and associated vendors, including negotiating contracts for services, and facilitate the successful implementation of new technologies.
- Provide recommendations for hardware and software upgrades, as appropriate, to further improve operations and enhance value.
- Collaborate with Executive Management and business leaders to identify and implement technology-based solutions for strategic and operational objectives.
- Ensure the IT Department maintains comprehensive documentation regarding network users, equipment/machines, system procedures, and policies.
- Provide management and oversight to employees within the IT Department.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Chief of Staff.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field, required.
- Master’s Degree in IT or related field, preferred.
- Advanced certification in IT, preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years professional experience in IT.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a leadership capacity.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of the latest, best-in-class technologies and protocols critical for hardware, software, network infrastructure, and network security (including encryption and authentication technologies).
PMHFOS OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.