Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently seeking a full-time Program Site Supervisor for our Children's Program located in Greensburg. The Program Site Supervisor is responsible for overall development, management and delivery of program services of the Children, Youth and Families (CYF) residential program. The Program Site Supervisor reports directly to the Director of Specialty Supports.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM SITE SUPERVISOR:
- Coordinate responsibilities of the Teacher Counselors.
- Provide ongoing supervision as needed to the Teacher Counselors.
- Meet regularly with the Teacher Counselors to review program, training needs and progress.
- On-call for emergencies and provide residential coverage as needed.
- Responsible for the scheduling of staff for assigned site.
- Assist with interviewing and training of the Teacher Counselors.
- Complete attendance/payroll records for residential staff.
- Assure budgetary compliance and fiscal accountability for the residential site.
- Ensure program compliance with agency policies, state and federal regulations, local monitoring standards, and contractual requirements.
- Oversee development and implementation of the Individual Support Program Plans.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Specialty Supports.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROGRAM SITE SUPERVISOR:
- Valid PA Driver’s License, required.
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university in a related field and one (1) year experience working directly with children with dual diagnosis.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field and two (2) years experience working directly with children with dual diagnosis.
- Completion of the Department of Public Welfare “Train the Trainer” program and become a certified Medication Administration trainer for the staff of the community facilities, as needed.
- Completion of Certified Investigators Course to conduct and complete investigations as needed.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.