Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is immediately hiring caring LPNs for our Nurse Specialist (COVID-19) positions.
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM IMMEDIATELY!
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LPN/NURSE SPECIALIST (COVID-19):
- Performing clinical nursing skills, with knowledge and understanding of fundamentals.
- Performing on-site and remote monitoring of the community homes, as required.
- Providing screening to residential employees and individuals related to symptoms of COVID-19.
- Ensuring that all Passavant Memorial Homes protocols related to COVID-19 are being adhered to in the care of the individuals we serve.
- Monitoring employee completion of new medication orders and documentation.
- Providing on-going assessment and planning to assure health needs are met.
- Completing and providing dietary in-service training for specialized diets to employees.
- Completing the filing of labs, physician's orders, consults and other paperwork.
- Communicating daily with hospital staff and providing updates to the program team.
- Providing supervision and coordinating responsibilities of residential staff, as required.
- Completing other duties as assigned by the Clinical Services Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE LPN/NURSE SPECIALIST (COVID-19):
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional and/or practical nursing, with a current license by examination from the State of Pennsylvania, required.
- Valid PA Driver’s License, required.
- An understanding of the Intellectual Disabilities field, preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience in medical/surgical or geriatric nursing, preferred.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages: $55,000 annually.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*New employee will receive $5,000 after completion of orientation and $5,000 after completion of 90 days of employment.