Accessible Dental Services (ADS), Inc. is a unique, non-profit organization that provides quality dental care for individuals with disabilities. We use a combination of facilities-based services, along with a mobile unit, to create a superior dental experience for our special needs patients.
ADS is currently looking for an organized and detail-oriented person to fill the Dental Clinic Coordinator position. The Dental Clinic Coordinator is a full-time position working under the Vice President of ADS Operations. This position is responsible for all aspects of insurance, credentialing, scheduling and attending/coordinating all dental clinics at various locations.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DENTAL CLINIC COORDINATOR:
- Scheduling dental appointments.
- Securing all documentation needed prior to appointment.
- Confirming all appointments.
- Work with insurance representatives.
- Data entry of patient records.
- Preparation of reports related to ADS.
- Liaison to customers relevant to scheduling.
- Liaison between ADS and physicians.
- Credentialing of new physicians.
- Credentialing of new dental office locations.
- Attend and coordinate all aspects of dental clinics as various locations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of ADS Operations .
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE DENTAL CLINIC COORDINATOR:
- Minimum of 18 years of age, required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Valid PA Driver’s License, required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, required.
- Background with insurance, required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in an office practice, required.
- Willing to travel to dental clinics, required.
- Prior dental office experience, preferred.
- Prior experience working with dental software, preferred.
ADS OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO Package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
To learn more about Accessible Dental Services, Inc., visit our website at www.accessibledental.org!
Accessible Dental Services (ADS), Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now