Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
We are currently looking for a Program Director to fill a full-time position in Beaver County. Responsibilities of the Program Director include coordination and completion of records for House Coordinators and completion of any assessments required by the residential program.
Apply today and find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR:
- Coordinate responsibilities of House Coordinators.
- Complete attendance and payroll records for House Coordinators.
- Assure budgetary compliance and fiscal accountability for all residential programs.
- Responsible for the coordination or completion of assessments.
- Responsible for providing the assessment for the development of the Individual Support Plan (ISP), ISP Annual update, and ISP revisions as required under CH. 6400.181(f).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities by the Program Operations Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR:
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and one (1) year experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Associate’s degree, or 60 credit hours, from an accredited college or university and four (4) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now