Passavant Memorial Homes (PMH) is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
We are currently looking to fill a full-time Program Operations Director position. The Program Operations Director is responsible for the daily operations of all PMH programs for individuals with an intellectual disability, dual diagnosis (intellectual disability/mental health diagnosis), and/or autism. This position will report directly to the Program Administrator.
Apply today and find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM OPERATIONS DIRECTOR:
- Assure all programs are compliant and accountable with all regulatory requirements.
- Supervise Program Directors with program compliance and accountability.
- Coordinate and train Program Specialists, Program Managers and residential staff in residential policy and procedures.
- Assist in updating, revising and creating PMH program policy and procedures.
- Coordinate and ensure all services are enrolled and authorized.
- Assist to coordinate billing process for all services to ensure accuracy and all utilized units are billed.
- Interact with other departments to meet consumer needs.
- Provide the assessment for the development of the IP, the IP Annual update, and the IP revisions as required under CH. 6400.181(a).
- Participate in the IP process, development, team reviews, and implementation in accordance with the 6400 regulations.
- On-call for program emergencies and support.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities by the Program Administrator.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROGRAM OPERATIONS DIRECTOR:
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and one (1) year experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Associate’s degree, or 60 credit hours, from an accredited college or university and four (4) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages: $65,000 annually
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now