Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for persons with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently looking for a Maintenance Contractor in the Beaver & Pittsburgh areas. Applicants must be knowledgeable in maintenance including areas of electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall repair, and knowledge in appliances and general HVAC.
*This position will be an independent contractor (1099) and not an employee of Passavant Memorial Homes.
*The position will pay $35-40 an hour.
*Guaranteed 40 hours per week Monday - Friday.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE MAINTENANCE CONTRACTOR:
- Experience in carpentry, plumbing and electrical, and HVAC.
- Must have own tools.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Valid insurance.
- Successfully pass background check.
- Valid e-mail address and phone number to contact.
- Must be available on an on-call basis through the week and one weekend a month for emergencies.
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now