Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently seeking a full-time Home Based Coordinator. The Home-Based Program Coordinator oversees the daily operations of the Home and Community Based program, acts as Program Specialist in accordance with regulatory standards, and supervises the Direct Support Providers in the Home-Based Program.
The Home Based Coordinator will be responsible for covering/traveling throughout the Lawrence County, PA area.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HOME BASE COORDINATOR:
- Assure budgetary compliance and fiscal accountability for all Home Based Services.
- Supervise, monitor, and evaluate Home Based Services provided by Direct Support Providers.
- Assure that all Direct Support Providers are adequately trained.
- Responsible for participating in the development of the ISP, ISP Annual Update, and all ISP revisions.
- Implement the ISP as written.
- All other duties as assigned by the Home Based Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE HOME BASE COORDINATOR:
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and one (1) year experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Associate’s degree, or 60 credit hours, from an accredited college or university and four (4) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Valid PA Driver’s license.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO Package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now