Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for persons with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently looking for a Packager/Laborer (Independent Contractor) in the Warrendale area. The Packager/Laborer will assist the team in packing food and supplies to be sent to our residential homes throughout the Western, PA area. The ideal candidate should have a positive attitude and a general willingness to go above and beyond. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
*This position will be an independent contractor (1099) and not an employee of Passavant Memorial Homes.
*The position will pay $20 an hour.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PACKAGER/LABORER:
- Assemble and pack shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
- Ensure that items are undamaged.
- Disinfect shipping containers.
- Adherence to all PPE protocols.
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Maintenance and Security.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PACKAGER/LABORER:
- Able to life and carry 50 pounds, required.
- Excellent organizational skills, required.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, required.
- Successfully pass background check, required.
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now