Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services (PMHFOS) provides specialized services to address the unique needs of individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. PMHFOS strives to be an innovative human service organization that consistently exceeds the expectations of our consumers, their families, and communities.
PMHFOS is currently seeking a talented and motivated Recruiting & Onboarding Human Resources (HR) Specialist to join our team to support our recruiting and onboarding activities. The Recruiting & Onboarding HR Specialist will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting in-person and virtual interviews and managing the hiring paperwork. This position will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The schedule for this position will be Monday through Friday 12-8 PM.
Apply today to find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE RECRUITING & ONBOARDING HR SPECIALIST:
- Screen resumes and application forms based on essential criteria.
- Conduct onsite interviews for our in-person hiring events at our regional office locations (Somerset, Mt. Pleasant, Greensburg, Rochester and Harmar).
- Conduct virtual and phone interviews.
- Prove timely communication to Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Representatives and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Prepare hiring paperwork and information packets.
- Assist with new hire onboarding.
- Process background checks to verify applicant information and ensure that the minimum hiring requirements are met.
- Maintain interview and hiring information via our Applicant Tracking System.
- Assist in attending job fairs and careers events.
- Other duties as assigned by Talent Acquisition Specialist.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE RECRUITING & ONBOARDING HR SPECIALIST:
- 2+ years of Staffing & Recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Solid understanding of applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail & organization abilities.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Must be willing to travel to regional office locations.
PMHFOS OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.