Passavant Memorial Homes is currently seeking a Business Analyst/Contact Tracer. This position is a full-time position working under the supervision of the Vice President of Strategic Planning of Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services “PMHFOS”. PMHFOS is comprised of Passavant Memorial Homes, PDC Pharmacy, Accessible Dental Services, Life Enrichment Trust, and Passavant Memorial Homes Foundation, all of which serve individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs.
The Business Analyst/Contact Tracer will be responsible for identifying those who may have come in contact with persons who have a potential or confirmed diagnosis of an infectious disease – in particular, in the current environment, SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 (“COVID-19”). The Business Analyst/Contact Tracer will utilize established databases and software tools to aggregate and integrate information for tracing purposes, as well as contribute to the development of new and enhanced databases and methods for tracing. The Business Analyst/Contact Tracer will maintain all contact tracing information in accordance with federal, state, and local guidelines, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). This position will be located at our Corporate Office in Warrendale (During COVID-19, the position will work remotely).
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUSINESS ANALYST/CONTACT TRACER:
- Analyze data sources across multiple databases and software platforms.
- Maintain and enhance datasets and overall reporting capabilities to provide analytical intelligence in relation to potential exposures and downstream contacts.
- Gather and validate data from a variety of sources for use as inputs for analyses.
- Create and manage relevant databases, as needed.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Vice President of Strategic Planning.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE BUSINESS ANALYST/CONTACT TRACER:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Analytics, or Public Health other related discipline.
- 10+ years' professional experience in an analytical, programming, or similar role.
- Master's Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Analytics, or Public Health other related discipline.
- 5-10 years' professional experience in an analytical, programming, or similar role.
- Experience with relevant software packages (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, VBA, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, Oracle, Python, etc.).
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office, specifically with Microsoft Excel and familiarity with advanced Excel functions including pivot tables, VBA, macros, and look-up and joining functionality.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Ability to translate complex data into clear and concise reports.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Keen attention to detail, ensuring the highest data quality and accuracy.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now