Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently seeking a full-time IT Support Specialist for our Harmarville office (This position will work remotely for the time being during COVID-19). The IT Support Specialist is a vital member of the IT Department of PMHFOS and will provide technical support to end users across PMHFOS and support the IT Department in advancing a variety of IT initiatives across the organization. This position will be under the direct supervision of the Director of Information Technology.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
- Provide technical support to end users across PMHFOS, with timely, documented follow-up to submitted requests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve support IT needs for end users within existing IT systems, including requests related to desktops, laptops, printers, servers, remote access, software applications, etc.
- Ensure timely, accurate documentation and internal communication of responses to submitted requests from PMHFOS end users for IT support.
- Assist with installing and configuring computer hardware and software on machines, as well as installing networking hardware (cables, routers, etc.)
- Support and contribute to the maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software across PMHFOS.
- Collaborate with other members of the IT Department and PMHFOS leadership in advancing a variety of IT initiatives across the organization.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Director of Information Technology.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years professional experience in IT support and/or operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO Package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now