Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Manager for our Harmarville office (This position will work remotely for the time being during COVID-19). The Accounts Payable Manager is a full-time position under the direct supervision of the Director of Finance. This position is responsible for all Accounts Payable functions.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER:
- Timely payment and reconciliation of: rent, utilities, grocery and gas accounts, insurances, contractors, supplies, retail purchases, others as needed.
- Balancing vendor accounts and monitoring files for compliance.
- Verify program and individual charges are posted to proper accounts.
- Maintain online reports and files for audit backup.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Finance, Chief Financial Officer and/or Assistant CFO.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER:
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Associate degree or higher in Accounting.
- Minimum of two years experience in Accounts Payable or related field.
- Must possess basic accounting knowledge and demonstrate proficiency with computer-based accounting methods.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a strong knowledge of Excel.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO Package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now