Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
We are currently looking to fill a full-time Property Manager position. This position is under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Maintenance and Security. The Property Manager will directly oversee the all aspects relating to the properties, owned, leased, or operated across Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services (PMHFOS). The position will be based out of our Rochester regional office but will require travel to both our Rochester and Harmar regions.
Apply today and find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
- Oversee all assigned PMHFOS property locations, including property management, maintenance, physical site, township and homeowners’ ordinances, and neighborhood integration and concerns.
- Assure support systems meet established criteria that determine agency standards for safety, preventative maintenance, and administration of general appearance of all sites maintained or operated by the agency.
- Manage assigned independent maintenance contractors to ensure that all property/building maintenance projects are completed to the highest standard and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate evaluation efforts of current/prospective agency vendors and participate in strategic planning initiatives appropriate/relevant to Property Management (Vendor management includes negotiation of pricing, communication of major issues impacting pricing, efficiency, or safety that is above the scope of routine purchasing).
- Maintain a location/vehicle database providing complete maintenance histories, and current information which is readily accessible. Work cooperatively with Fiscal Department regarding the acquisition and identification of fixed assets.
- Provide financial information relevant to establishing working budgets for all projects and on-going needs of the agency. Assure projects are within established budgets, communicate changes, and develop recommendations when the scope of work must be altered.
- Be available 24-hours a day to receive and respond accordingly to any emergency property/maintenance items that may arise.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Bachelor’ degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Property Management, or a related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years property management experience.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now