Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently seeking a responsible, caring, and dedicated person to fill the full-time 32 hour Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position. The LPN is responsible for performing clinical nursing skills for the Long-Term Structured Residence (LTSR). The position will report directly to the LTSR Director.
Apply today and start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LPN:
- Assess any medical concerns at the LTSR.
- Administer selected medications and complete documentation.
- Reorder any medication not on auto exchange.
- Chart all new admissions.
- Chart all new medical concerns.
- Complete monthly summaries/physical assessments for LTSR residents.
- Assist with LTSR information with physician, as needed.
- Report and document all pertinent information related to changes in the individuals’ status.
- Implement treatment plans and goals.
- Monitor weights, vital signs, and medications/treatments.
- Other related duties as assigned by the LTSR Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE LPN:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional and/or practical nursing, with a current license by examination from the State of Pennsylvania, required.
- Valid PA Driver’s License, required.
- An understanding of Mental Health, required.
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience in medical/surgical or geriatric nursing, preferred.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages: $21.21 an hour
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.