Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services (PMHFOS) is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. PMHFOS is dedicated to empowering the individuals we serve to live successfully in their communities and has evolved into an innovative service organization that consistently exceeds the expectations of individuals, families, and the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
PMHFOS is currently seeking dedicated and results-driven candidates to fill a Project Manager position. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the strategic and operational aspects of assigned projects for PMHFOS. They will work collaboratively with personnel across PMHFOS as well as with applicable external vendors to effectively execute projects to meet the schedule, cost, and quality requirements of the project. This position will be located at our Warrendale location and report directly to the Director of Project Management.
Apply today to find your career and passion at PMHFOS!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROJECT MANAGER:
- Manage all assigned projects to ensure that they are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Work collaboratively with divisions and departments across PMHFOS to ensure effective development and implementation of assigned projects.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, including timelines, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Identify and track project performance against key indicators for assigned projects.
- Create and deliver project progress reports, documentation, and presentations.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Communicate effectively across a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with project team to effectively identify and resolve project issues. Report and escalate project issues and changes to management in a timely manner, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Project Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROJECT MANAGER:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, required.
- Two (2) years project management experience, required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong knowledge of Excel, required.
PMHFOS OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now