$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!*
Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
We are currently looking for a Program Specialist to fill a full-time position in Somerset. The Program Specialist will be responsible for management and oversight of the safety and well-being of individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs in a residential setting and coordinating activities and community integration in accordance with each individual’s Individual Plan (IP). This position will report directly to the Program Operations Director.
Apply today and find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM SPECIALIST:
- Provide and supervise activities for the individuals in accordance with their specific IP, including opportunities for community integration.
- Coordinate and provide oversight for the responsibilities of Direct Support Professionals.
- Complete attendance and payroll records for Direct Support Professionals.
- Hold regular meetings with Direct Support Professionals to review program needs/progress and provide necessary training.
- Assure budgetary compliance and fiscal accountability for all residential programs.
- Ensure program adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Provide the assessment for the development of the IP, the IP Annual update, and the IP revisions as required under CH. 6400.181(a).
- Participate in the IP process, development, team reviews, and implementation in accordance with the 6400 regulations.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities by the Program Operations Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PROGRAM SPECIALIST:
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and one (1) year experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Associate’s degree, or 60 credit hours, from an accredited college or university and four (4) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages: $55,000 per year.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*New employee will receive $1,250 after completion of orientation and $1,250 after completion of 6 months of employment.Apply Now