Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services (PMHFOS) is one of the nation’s foremost, consumer-driven providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. We are currently looking for a driven and passionate individual to fill our Staff Accountant position, which reports directly to the Director of Finance.
An ideal candidate must have strong analytical skills, have experience with Microsoft Excel, have excellent communication skills, and be able to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced office environment. This position will be located at our Harmarville location.
Apply today to start your career with a growing company that is committed to the development and advancement of our employees!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT:
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with reporting and procedural standards
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Complete fixed asset analysis and reporting
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Director of Finance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline, required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong knowledge of Excel, required.
- Minimum of two years professional experience in accounting or related field, highly preferred.
PMHFOS OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now