Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently looking to fill a full-time overnight Registered Nurse (RN) position under our Children’s Program located in the Fox Chapel Area. The Registered Nurse (RN) be responsible for managing care for a small group of children residing in a residential setting. Candidates must have attention to detail and a dedication to providing quality care.
Apply today to find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
- Perform clinical nursing skills, with knowledge and understanding of fundamentals.
- Coordinate health care needs for individuals.
- On-site monitoring of the community residential settings as required.
- Complete dietary in-service for specialized diets and send to community homes.
- Other duties, as assigned by the Site Supervisor.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional and/or practical nursing, with a current license by examination from the State of Pennsylvania, required.
- Valid PA driver’s license, required.
- An understanding of the Mental Health/Intellectual Disability field, preferred.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages: $35 an hour
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.