Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
We are currently looking to fill a Shift Coordinator/Mental Health Professional position in Latrobe. This position is responsible for organizing and coordinating all therapeutic activities and assisting with implementing program needs of the of the Westmoreland Long-Term Structured Residence (LTSR).
Apply today and find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SHIFT COORDINATOR/MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL:
- Assist in supervision/implementation of therapeutic recreational activities.
- Monitor all required residential and therapeutic activities documentation.
- Interview and hire residential staff.
- Provide supervision, staff training and performance evaluations.
- Coordinator and develop appropriate residential policies and procedures.
- Oversee LTSR physical site (recommending changes and improvements, coordinating cleaning, repairs and general up-keep).
- Other duties as assigned by the LTSR Director/Mental Health Professional.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE SHIFT COORDINATOR/MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL:
- Master's Degree in a generally recognized clinical discipline, required.
- One (1) year mental health clinical experience, required.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, required.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now