Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
Passavant Memorial Homes is currently looking to fill an Independent Nurse Contractor position in the Portage area. The Independent Nurse Contractor will provide nursing services in private residential home setting.
Apply today to find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE INDEPENDENT NURSE CONTRACTOR:
- Perform clinical nursing skills, with knowledge and understanding of fundamentals.
- Coordinate health care needs for individuals.
- On-site monitoring of the community residential settings as required.
- Complete dietary in-service for specialized diets and send to community homes.
- Preferred experience in mechanical ventilation, enteral feedings and wound care.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE INDEPENDENT NURSE CONTRACTOR:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional and/or practical nursing, with a current license by examination from the State of Pennsylvania, required.
- Valid PA driver’s license, required.
- Current car insurance and registration, required.
- Successfully pass background check, required.
- $26.50 an hour
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now