Passavant Memorial Homes is one of the foremost, consumer-focused providers of support to individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental health, and behavioral health needs. The mission of Passavant Memorial Homes is to empower individuals to live successfully in the community. Our team of professionals have been dedicated to promoting choice and independence for individuals with intellectual disabilities for more than 120 years. Throughout our history, we have continuously focused on ensuring the highest quality support and providing a variety of opportunities for our employees to develop and advance.
The Site Supervisor is a full-time position under the direct supervision of the Program Operations Manager. The position is responsible for the daily operations of Passavant Memorial Homes (PMH) programs within the Somerset region. The Site Supervisor oversees the activities and training of Direct Support Staff and is responsible for the monitoring of programs to assure compliance with regulations and PMH policy and procedures.
Apply today to find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITE SUPERVISOR:
- Associate’s degree or higher, required.
- Two (2) or three (3) years experience in the human services field and skills to work with aging adults and adults with developmental disabilities, required.
- Valid PA driver’s license, required.
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience, preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SITE SUPERVISOR:
- Oversee the daily operations within the residence.
- Complete written reports for consumer as needed, including monthly progress reports, quarterly reviews, and annual reports.
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate active treatment plans for consumer, including consistent implementation of goal objectives, individual activity schedules for participation in skill development, and coordination of community integration activities.
- Schedule and attend Interdisciplinary Team meetings.
- Train the residential staff.
- Provide in-put for annual assessments and to therapists or consultants as needed
- Must have availability to take calls throughout the entire week.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned by the Program Operations Manager.
PASSAVANT MEMORIAL HOMES OFFERS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.